Wednesday, March 13, 2013

MADE IT TO CALIFORNIA SAFE

SHORT AND SWEET EMAIL
IF ANY OF YOU DON'T HAVE MASON'S CALIFORNIA ADDRESS HERE IT IS:
While in the field in Southern California:
                           Elder Mason Sean Harvey
                           California Anaheim Mission
                           2500 N Bristol St. 
                           Santa Ana, CA. 92706
                           United States 

Short and sweet e-mail. I have made it to Anaheim safely and love it all ready. 
I will soon meet my companion. We are at the mission home currently eating and having interviews with President Bowen. 
My first companion was just released as a zone leader! I have only heard great things about him. President Bowen says that he is a great missionary. 
My first area is on a bike. I am so excited for that. I prefer a bike anyway. My leg is going to get strong very quickly. 
The attached photo is of all the missionaries that have been called to the Anaheim mission. 
Elder Richards and I are the only new Spanish speaking Elders. All the others in the photo are English speaking. 
I love you all and I look forward to writing an e-mail again soon. 

-Elder Harvey


No comments:

Post a Comment