Thursday, July 11, 2013

TEMPLE TRIP

Tough week for Elder Harvey! Enjoy!

Hello Family, 


I am going to first off apologize. I do not have a lot of time on e-mail this week because we went to the Temple today and that turned our schedule around a little. Therefore, this e-mail will be a brief one. All e-mails that I received this past week, I was not able to reply to, because I do not have the time this week, but I am grateful for them. Thank you. We went to the Temple today, so that also answers the question why I am typing today and did not yesterday. this past week had its up and downs though. My companion Elder Flake startedMonday with a stomach ache and by Wednesday, Elder Waite got a stomach ache and I just received mine on Friday. We are all feeling good today though and ready to start a fresh new week. The stomach ache's that were passed around just set us back a little bit. It was also hard to teach on the fourth of July once the fireworks started you could imagine. We have some high goals for this week and we are looking forward to it. I will let you know how this week goes next Monday. This week was the roughest so far on my mission I believe. When a sick companion was sleeping sick, I dove into the scriptures and made sure that the Lord's time was not being wasted. We are His vessels. We must make every minute worth it. No investigators came to church this week unfortunately, but we are planning on a few investigators to come next week. I love Missionary work. I love Jesus Christ. He has become my best friend. I know he lives. My testimony is simple as my knowledge increases. I apologize for the short e-mail this week, but I hope the pictures make up for it. I love you all. Keep me in your prayers as you all are in mine. Have a great week. 


-Elder Harvey


No comments:

Post a Comment